Sunday, January 20

What do you Watch on Youtube?

So the 20SB network is having a blog carnival asking this question: What is your favorite YouTube Video?

Well mine are not so much the video's themselves but the channels.  I love watching SourceFed.

SourceFed gives you the news in a fun and interesting way, I have never been bored watching any of their videos and the team is great.  I think Phil got it right with this channel and they even end the week on a good note like their latest Video from Friday.


And another favorite channel of mine is the scripted YouTube version of Pride and Prejudice.  The Lizzie Bennett Diaries.

I will admit I just spent 2 days doing nothing but watching Lizzie from the beginning then going and watching all of Lydia's videos on her own channel.  Hank Green and Bernie Su.  I think this is just an amazing "retelling" of Pride and Prejudice with out all the period costumes for me to sit there and go "You would NEVER catch me DEAD in that!"  My favorite video of this series would have to be one of the latest ones (but I recommend going to watch from the beginning now if you have time).


Then after this episode airs you get things like this image showing up on Tumblr and and Twitter:






Thank you Wigs for asking this question of us, I think it is a very informative question to know what you and others are watching on YouTube.  Check out what WIGS stars are watching and see if you watch them as well


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for participating in 20SB's Blog Carnival! So we can send you your WIGS tote bag, please email your mailing address to jennb[at]20sb[dot]net.