Friday, December 28

Chanllenge Myself 2013

So I have always been setting a goal to lose weight.  And I never seem to complete my goal, but this year I am going to try something different.  My goal is to walk more. 

I have been doing some reading and found a "Walk to Mordor" Challenge. And before you say it, Yes I know:


But there is a challenge to walk the same distance that Frodo and Sam (Hey that is short for Samantha) walked as they walked from the Shire to Mordor to destroy the ring.  Which in miles is 1779 miles, a very long distance but I am going to give myself 1 year to complete this challenge 365 days of walking.

I originally read this challenge HERE.

I have since spent days reading about Frodo and Sam's Journey and my next two steps are to RE-watch the movies and read the books.

If anyone is interested in joining me on my walking journey, you are more than welcome too, leave me a comment, come back here to keep me updated on where you are in the Journey to Mordor and how close you are to destroying the ring.

No comments: