Friday, August 17

Day 30: A picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge.

Well I started my diet this past 30 days so it is nice to say that the first good think that started during this 30 day challenge to myself was me starting to lose the weight.

Another good think that has happened is that I have started to search for a new job, though I have not had any luck in finding a job outside of working retail, I have started the search and that is a step in the right direction.  So lets all keep our fingers crossed about the job search.

During this 30 days I made the 12th payment on my 5 year loan on my car.  I know I still have a long ways to go on paying it off but I have started to pay it off and I am 1/5 of the way done!!!!

I bought a couple of cute jackets for the fall season on clearance at work, don't know if me finding cute clothes is something that can be considered a good thing but I want it to be considered something good so I will count it as a good thing since it is another thing toward the finding of a job since they will make good business attire.

Lastly, I have made plans to go see my dad for the first time in over a month.  I should have gotten to see him right before this 30 day challenge started on his birthday July 13, but he did not make it home for his birthday but I have made the plans to go and see him in September since August in Back to School month in retail and I can not get off work just yet to go and see him.



No comments: