Sunday, July 22

Day 4: Your parents

Carnival Magic, Carnival Cruises, Anniversary
 My parents just celebrated their 31st wedding anniversary this past May on board the Carnival Magic.  It was a blast and one day I would like to be like them and married happily for 30+ years.

My mom Linda was working up until she had me and my younger sister and decided to stay at home and raise the both of us.  My dad currently works in Louisiana instead of near us in Houston but this has taught the both of them to use Skype over the past few months, though they don't really talk while on it just sit their and play their own computers and watch TV.  Personally I think it is a comfort thing and I congratulate them on making it this past year even though they are in different states.

Carnival Magic, Carnival Cruises, Dancing, Dinner, Formal NightMy Dad Dwayne is who I am more like, my sister is more like my Mom while I am more like my Dad.  I am better on a computer than at the fishing and hunting thing.  Though he does have this annoying habit to do things he knows you really do not like just to drive you nuts.  Him and my brother have this thing of always believing they are right and the other is wrong but my brother is like that all the time.  So there we go both of my parents happily married to each other living in different states.



No comments: