Saturday, July 21

Day 3: Your first love

MovieI have never been in love.  Partly I think I am living the Never Been Kissed movie but nope, I have not been asked to go back to high school undercover.  And I really do not think that I ever would.  But I am going back to college this coming semester maybe something good could always happen.  Personally I do not know, but I do hope to fall in love one day.

I know this is a very short answer about my first love, but since there is not one out there I do not have one to share anything about.  But this first love thing is hopefully something that will change in the next year or so, as I lose the weight and become more confident in who I am and who I want to be I think I will become more of a go getter in this department in my life.  I have no problem making friends, it is the next step that scares me from friends to something more.

No comments: