Thursday, July 19

Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 intersting facts


So onto the introductions: 
My name is Samantha and I am from the Houston area of Texas, I am 26 years old and fixing to go back to school something that I need to do not only for my future as well as just to prove that I am not as bad at school as I believe that I am. 

Samantha Jo, Carnival Cruises, Carnival Magic,
This is a picture of my brothers girlfriend and I.  I am on the one in the blue dress and why my goal over the next while is to lose a  good portion of weight.  I want to look good so that when those two do get married (because they will) I can look good in any dress I decide to where to the wedding.  

15 Interesting facts about my self is a little harder to figure out.  I mean what I can consider interesting and what others consider interesting are two very different things.  But here we go:

1.  I have never left the US but on a Cruise Ship, My mom and my sister have both driven to Mexico, my Mom flew to France and my Dad has been to Canada but both my brother and I have only traveled out of the US on a Cruise ship.  Maybe that should be a goal fly to another Country or Drive to Mexico over the next few years.

2.  The Farthest north I have traveled is Tennessee and the Farthest west is Colorado, yep another thing I wish to change.
3.  I love to read, not all that interesting but it should be said on here early on.  My favorite types of books to read are Paranormal and Romance

4.  I have been on a total of 3 cruises, which I have loved them all.

5.  I was taught to fish by my mom's dad growing up, but I am too much of a girly girl to still fish, though sometimes I wish I still did.

6.  I am teaching myself to make my own jewelry to go with my own style not just the style that the stores sell for you.  A little harder to do and it can also be more expensive.

7.  I have been to one Leaky Con in 2011, I wish to go again in 2013 along with VidCon and BEA and Comic Con.  Talk about one very expensive summer if I do go to it all but I would love to go to each of them so here goes planning and saving to see what all I can afford.

8.  My cousin's husband actually fell off a beam in our garage and fell onto the windshield of my car after Hurricane IKE.  The car was not working so they did not really have a way to move it so that is where he ended up falling, I guess it beats the concrete.

9.  My goal weight to lose is over 100 lbs, I know not all that interesting but I figure since that will most likely be a topic a couple of times on the blog I may as well as get it out there how many pounds my goal is to lose, but as I start out I am going to show it in smaller increments.

10.  I am in general a sloppy person, that is another thing I am hoping to change about myself.  Both my room and my appearance.  I want a cleaner look for myself neat and put together.

11.  Scrapbooking is fun, though I do not do it often, I keep journals on trips that are scrapbook looking. 

12.  I collected beanie babies when I was in High School with my mom and I still have them all in the top of my closet (I don't think they are worth much now).

13.  I have N'SYNC bobble heads, yep I have a Justin Timberlake bobble head along with all the other members of the group N'SYNC.

14.  My favorite thing to study is school is math, I love the order to it all, 1+1=2 all the time, that never changes, English seems to be all over the place for me.  Personally I was never any good at grammar.

15.  You would think this was easier but it is really a lot harder than it looked on the site that I found the 30 posts that needed to be done over the next month.  It took way too much thought effort to come up with 15 INTERESTING facts about myself.

No comments: