Wednesday, July 18

30 Day Blogging Challenge

So for the fun of it so that everyone here has a chance to get to know me, I am going to participate in a 30 Day Blogging Challenge, where I answer once a day a question that has already been predetermined about myself.  This is something that makes blogging a part of my everyday life so that I can get into it again, and maybe over the next 30 days I will get into the vloging thing I also want to really get into.  In the past I tried to be a part of a group vlog but I never really got into was always too nervous about participating so my goal is to get over that little fear of mine.

But just so that you all know what the plan is, I am going to list all of the 30 questions to be answered here for your own viewing pleasure.


Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts.
Day 2: Nicknames.
Day 3: Your first love.
Day 4: Your parents.
Day 5: What song inspires you.
Day 6: Pet peeves.
Day 7: What makes you happy.
Day 8: A place you’ve traveled to and where else you want to travel.
Day 9: A favorite picture of your best friend.
Day 10: Something you’re afraid of.
Day 11: A quote you love.
Day 12: Something you don’t leave the house without.
Day 13: Goals.
Day 14: A picture of you last year – how have you changed?
Day 15: Death row meal.
Day 16: Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it.
Day 17: Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs.
Day 18: Something you miss.
Day 19: Things you want to say to an ex.
Day 20: Something you wonder “What if…?” about.
Day 21: Something you’re proud of.
Day 22: What do you want your future to be like?
Day 23: Favorite Movies and TV Show.
Day 24: Something you’ve learned.
Day 25: Something you are looking forward to.
Day 26: Your Dream Wedding.
Day 27: Photo of your city .
Day 28: What stresses you out?
Day 29: Who is you hero?
Day 30: A picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge.

No comments: