Monday, August 13

Day 26: Your Dream Wedding.

My dream wedding is something small, just family and close friends.  I want a simple dress like this one on Davids Bridal (I could not seem to get the picture so click the link)

MY DRESS

I would give it the deep purple sash and get the bridesmaids dress to match that sash (just hope my sister will wear it).

I wedding would hopefully take place outside in the fall or spring (not to hot/not to cold) but there will be a back up indoor location for it it does rain.  I will have an indoor reception with dancing (I have been to a wedding reception where there was no dancing).

I have thought a lot about this and there are a few things that I may do to save money, one of my cousins had the food provided by the family and friends, this let them have an open bar instead of a huge catered meal.

But this is something that I have been lightly planning in my head since my cousins who are all older than me started to get married.

No comments: