Thursday, August 2

Day 15: Death row meal.

EEEKS, what would I eat if I was fixing to be executed.  Since I live in Texas (we do have the death penalty) I think about it, not that I plan to do anything illegal to put me on death row, but to think of what some of the people on death row may ask for.

Choice One: Lobster Tail with lots of Coconut Shrimp since that is my favorite type of food. And for desert my sister made me a Margarita Cake for my birthday, I would have that again.

Choice Two: I want nothing but sweets, I am going to die anyways not have a dinner of nothing but Chocolate for my last meal.

So there we go most expensive meal that I do not have very often that I can think of and the meal that I never really get to eat because it is not a meal it is sweets and more sweets.

No comments: