Thursday, July 26

Day 8: A place you’ve traveled to and where else you want to travel

TRAVEL my all time favorite word, I love to see the world.  Part of why I would really enjoy a job where I get to travel all the time for work (really do need to see about finding something that lets me do that).  So lets begin with the question:

Where have I traveled?

Many of places all by cruise ship so I really wish to travel another way.  But Outside of the United States my favorite location that I have been to was  Grand Caymans Islands.  That was my one time experience with Sting Rays and swimming with them was pretty fun.

Where I wish to Travel?

I have a goal to go and tour Europe, I want to see many locations in Europe so I think a full Tour would hit most if not all the places I want to see.  Though said tour may take 1 year to see it all.

No comments: